March 15, 2012

have you heard? there's a rumor in st. petersburg...

life is good...despite the fact that it is going in 12 different directions and spinning while it moves. literally moves. i didn't mean to make that funny, but i did. go me.

yes, i'm moving again. not as far as branson to tampa, but i am moving to a new city...technically speaking. i'm finally migrating across the bridge to st. petersburg. i love that city. it was just a matter of time before it happened.

so while the thought of putting anything in a box makes me want to vomit uncontrollably, i'm super excited for this change. moving in with katie is an answered prayer and i'm excited to see her more often. she's been my go to buddy since i moved. ironically, we moved the exact same weekend last year...God's cool like that. katie loves adventure. loves the Lord. she's a lion-otter (just like tracy who i would have married yesterday). and her middle name is rebekah. i mean, could it get any better? i submit not.

even though i feel like vomiting every second (i already said that didn't i?) and am dreading packing boxes (and my car) for the trek across the bridge, my body feels like i've just had an entire day at the spa with full treatment and the works. my heart is exploding with anticipation and joy. kinda like the feeling when you leave durham and cross back over into Chapel Hill. excitement. joy. relief. home.

i love st. pete for many reasons, one of which is that it reminds me of asheville...just with sand and salt water instead of mountains. and for now, i'm okay with the beach version of home.

if you want my new address, let me know. i won't be posting it on the blog for obvious reasons. the invite for visitors still stands as well. i think i'm gonna like life on the other side of the bridge with my new fabulous roomie. i might even start to love it down here. :)

 
(at Rascal Flatts last summer)

bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: