March 16, 2012

i'm all about the madness


credit: Jessica Sell

"this is not blue. not sky blue. not baby blue.
and certainly not that other blue.
this is the bell and the well.
this is Dean. number 23. and Roy Williams.
this is a dynasty. five time national champs.
and how the game is meant to be played.
this is domination.
these are the tar heels and this is carolina blue."

welcome to march madness my friends. the time of year when the heels come out to shine. and my heart swells with an unholy amount of pride. i picked my heels to beat kentucky in the finals. a little bit of revenge from last year's match-up. just saying.

tip off today against Vermont is 4:10 EST on TBS. you'll find me at my desk faithfully refreshing gametracker while i work.

bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: