April 28, 2011

piece of my heart

the hardest part about leaving branson will be the people. i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again. part of my heart will always be here. these are the people who will rip part of my heart out when i say goodbye and head south. i just don’t wanna go because i don’t wanna leave them. i want to stay and be part of these girls’ lives as they grow and develop. i better have a visitor or two in Tampa. that’s all i have to say.


shayla and trish. just come with me, please?

dock time with shay shay at k2.

candy is always a must.

silver dollar city date day.

mal, lb, linds, and me. love me some boone girls!!

bandeaus at the boonedocks.

SJVC 15 Red. the loves of my life. so much personality!!

 blinded forever, but at least there's a picture to show for it.


they're camera shy, can you tell?

 there goes my groin.


 i think Syd wants me to stay...


yummy cupcakes!!


LOVE these kids more than they'll ever know.


april just gets me. so fun to have such a talented vb partner & loyal friend. love you!!


...that being said, i'm off. headed south. but part of me will stay here. tampa bound with a pit stop in birmingham. bon voyage to me!!

bekah


live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: