March 10, 2011

the other Becca

well, my faithful followers, it's time. time for you to meet my fabulous roomie-to-be. it's only a few short weeks until i move in and the house of B becomes all things awesome. she's already awesome, but she currently lives by herself so i'm going to make it doubly awesome when i move in at the end of April. ha!


mom did me a huge favor and dug through my old picture boxes and found this fabulously embarassing gem of a pic of both of us and sent it my way. 2003 FCA Coaches Camp according to the back of the photo. Wow.



here's a more recent shot of the two of us at lunch this past tuesday. just a vision of more fun lunch dates to come now that we're going to be co-workers. don't you worry.


[the blog post about my new job is on it's way. keep your eyes peeled in the next few days.]

ps, Becs has a fabulous blog and you should take a minute or two to see just how awesome she is and get to know this girl i'm about to do life with each day. you can find it here*.


live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: