January 17, 2011

live in a worthy manner

Francis Chan was next on the lineup. His words brought conviction. The Spirit spoke through him as he went straight to philippians 1.

"whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ." (phil. 1:27a)

so, question: am i really living my life in light of the Gospel? in a manner worth of the God contained therein? if i am, then i should constantly be humbling myself by serving those around me. that's how Christ lived. but i don't. i selfishly focus on my needs. wondering what my next step will be. what tomorrow holds. how to get where i want to be.

next question: can people look at my life and tell that i believe in a literal Hell? do my actions fail to match my beliefs?

how much would i really have to hate someone to not share the Gospel with them?

think about it.

B

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: