now, i don't know about you, but i'd love to call several of the other nine places home. especially paris, london, or rome. stamp that passport. yes, please! but, before i go daydreaming of making my home abroad, let me share with you some of my personal branson faves. from a local if you will...
- Tanger outlet malls. dangerous for the budget, but so fabulous!
- Andy's frozen custard. i joined the yum squad.
- SIX. a cappella awesomeness. best show. hands down. don't argue with me. go see it.
- discounts everywhere just for being a local
- Bleu Olive. best hummus i've ever tasted. fabulous mediterranean cuisine.
- Danna's BBQ. pulled pork nachos. hold the jalepenos. it's worth every calorie.
- Grand Country's indoor putt putt
- Silver Dollar City especially at christmastime. best hot cocoa ever. you can sip while you ride the train.
- hourly fire and fountain show at the Landing
- Dixie Stampede. just sit high enough to avoid dirt or horse hair landing in your food. no thank you.
- Whitewater. keep your eyes peeled for mullets and one-pieces with ruffles.
- my run route from Alexander Park, down the Landing boardwalk, past the round-about, and ending in Stockstill Park. do a 180 and repeat in reverse order.
- Tijuana Willie's. arguably as good as Chipotle. i love that they say, "have a willie nice day" when you leave.
- White River Fish House chocolate chip cookie skillet dessert. insanely good!
- Japanese Kitchen. hole in the wall, but the best chicken fried rice i've ever had
- wander through the booths at Cadwell's downtown flea market. crazy good finds
- Vintage Paris coffee and wine shop. very charming and, surprisingly, they have great paninis!
- Big Cedar Lodge. what can you not love about Big Cedar? i especially love when Clay is entertaining with his country charm in the Buzzard Bar.
- Branson Ridge Winery. local is always the best. harmonie & sweet blossom are my two personal faves
- the IMAX and Elite Cinema III with 3D. yes, please!! i'm a sucker for 3D or IMAX any day of the week.
- and it goes without saying that Table Rock Lake is also a staple in the area. that's just a no brainer. lake. sunshine. duh!
live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.