December 30, 2010

day 30: gift

gift. this month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. what's the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?

i'm jumping the gun on this one, but i'm going to go ahead and say that my trip to Passion in a few days was the best gift of 2010. Technically i got the gift in 2010 when i bought my ticket and mom and dad paid me back as part of my Christmas this year. but i realize that's semi-cheating.

that being said: i loved my trip to Cabo with Tracy in May. little did we know that was one of her final hurrahs as a single woman. we both desperately needed a break from communication, emails, offices, and work. and we got it. we bought our tickets and started our Cabo countdown. i loved having that time with her and will treasure that trip for a long time.

(what trip is complete without a jumping pic?)

i always prefer experiences over things anyway. things break and get old. but the memories from the trips last a lifetime. we'll see where 2011 takes me!!

bekah

live unashamedly. laugh uncontrollably. love unconditionally.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yahoo I made the blog!! SUCH a great trip, and not the end!!