i played in Winona, MO (aka "the sticks") on Saturday. $10 pay in & i won a free stay at a choice of resorts across the country. not bad. just need to make my reservation before they fill up!!
on Sunday i played in Republic, MO. $16.50 pay in & we got nothing for second place. sad. we lost 25-23, 25-23. i'm still a sore loser. not much has changed.
as far as the battle wounds department goes, i have some good ones to brag about:
- 1 busted a blood vessel in my hitting hand from Saturday...lovely bruise to show for it
- blister on my left achilles
- 2 large bruises on my right knee
- 3 bruises on my left knee
- 1 bruise on my right hip
- who knows how many knots in my shoulder blades
- and 1 pulled ab
not bad for two days of co-ed play. the pulled ab is by far the most painful. who knew you use your abs when you cough or sneeze?? woof.
but on that note, i hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. i'll be taking some much needed time off in the mountains all week and i'll be back in MO next Monday night.
bekahlive unashamedly. laugh uncontrollably. love unconditionally.