December 16, 2008

my holiday

at the Shane & Shane concert with Brittni and Kelsey

well, i've been stuck on the words to one of the songs i heard last week at the shane & shane concert so i thought i would share themwith you. i tried to find it online and play it for you on here, but i couldn't make it work. either way, the words are powerful and have become so true for me. i hope that each of you are in a place where you can say the same. read slowly and let the words really sink in.

You are my holiday
You are right in the middle of me
You are my hideaway
You are home

I’m calling out your name
Oh my holiday
You make my heart new
And I love you!
What it is I’m trying to say is
You are my favorite part of me!!


loving that Jesus is my holiday,
bekah <><

live for Jesus. laugh uncontrollably. love unconditionally.

No comments: