May 3, 2014

dear may

[credit: Pinterest]

dear may,

let me go ahead and apologize in advance. i'm going to be a little scattered for you soon...both figuratively and literally. you see, i'm going to spend more of your days living out of a suitcase and sleeping in other places than normal. trust me, it's not you...it's me. it just kind of, well, happened. i can't put my finger on what caused it. a multitude of things really...weddings, vacations, family, friends, you name it.

i hope you'll understand. i'm not breaking up with you...i just wanted you to know why i'll be a little crazier than normal this time. i promise to try my hardest not to be a sleep-deprived, slap-happy, lunatic. i promise to take you one day at a time and be present in the moment.

but on the bright side, i did buy new luggage. i'd call that a win.

bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: