October 16, 2013

the best one yet

it's no secret that fall is my favorite season. in my opinion, all things wonderful happen during the fall...

football season
my birthday
changing leaves
fire pits and s'mores
volleyball season
cooler weather
pumpkin waffles
boots and sweaters
the yummiest scented candles

...just to name a few. living in florida for the last two "falls" of my life was taxing to say the least. i missed a lot of my favorites because fall in florida translates to "milder summer." some love it. i just wasn't one of them. i made up for it as best i could with trips to asheville, branson, and denver but trips are temporary. i'm happy to report that fall (and its wardrobe) is back in my regular rotation now. and hopefully forever if i have my way.

this may just be my favorite fall yet. why? because i got to spend it in all of my favorite places with many of my favorite people...

:: asheville ::
waddells + harts

:: branson ::
 
jackie + jenny

april

jane + lindsay + mallory

shayla

lauren

:: chapel hill ::
heather

gracie

i just don't think it can get any better than this, but i'm hoping it does. grin.

bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: