May 25, 2012

put your own spoon in your own cereal


let me start by saying that this phrase is a standing joke with my family. it all started when my pops told gran (his mom) that he could put his own spoon in his own cereal. no need for her to keep doing it for him. mind you, he said it with quite a bit of sass and stubbornness mixed in. like father like daughter, right?

all that to say, i like people who put their own spoon in their own cereal. now, don't hear me wrong. i love to serve and find ways to be helpful. but when you rely on me to routinely do something for you that you are more than capable of doing for yourself but are just too lazy to do, we have a problem. man up, put on your big girl panties, and put your own spoon in your own cereal.

we all have our soap boxes, and i'm done standing on mine now. have a lovely day.

bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: