March 18, 2011

i'm not irish

well, i'm a day late...but better late than never, right?!



it's no secret that my favorite color in the entire world is green. i adore most shades of green (exceptions: olive, hunter, and all pastel shades). i'm obsessed. to the point that my teammates in college told me i wasn't allowed to buy any more green clothing. my wardrobe had enough. i beg to differ. but i will say, they think of me whenever they see anything green. mission accomplished??

all that to say...i'm not irish, but St. Patrick's Day was made for me. obviously. and for LT. she loves green as much as i do. and we'll use any excuse to bring more green out of our wardrobe and into the public spotlight. i just did a quick hunt through facebook albums and couldn't find a single picture of us wearing green together. lame. we need to fix that pronto. (meet me in Tampa in May?) i did, however, find this one in the archives...

LT, my partner for life and fellow green-lover

hopefully all of you remembered to wear green and avoided getting pinched by someone like me. i chose to wear my green pants. duh. they faithfully make an appearance every year on March 17th. love them.

and with that, i say, enjoy your weekend and happy (late) St. Patrick's Day!!

bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: