December 9, 2010

passion

in 23 days, i'll be in Atlanta alongside thousands of "college" students. Passion 2011 is back. and since it's only for 18-25 year olds, i figured i better go now before i get too old and they won't let me in. :) in my excitement, i've had Passion worship cd's on repeat in my car & on my work iTunes for a couple months now. i can't wait!

i'll get to spend 4 days worshipping, learning, and being challenged alongside one of my best friends, Joy. Several of my Kampers from K2 (Madi and Jordan) will also be there and i'm excited to catch up and hear how the Lord is continuing to work in their lives. not to mention, i have several friends who live in Atlanta that i'll get to see. i can hardly contain my excitement.

i couldn't ask for a more needed Christmas present. what better way to begin a new year than with thousands of other like-minded disciples on fire for the Lord who are ready to make His name famous? one of my favorite verses is Passion's mission..."yes, Lord, walking in the way of Your laws we wait for You; Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts" (isaiah 26:8). may my life make His name famous each day. may each breath i take be one that glorifies Him. His name and renown are the desire of my heart.

bekah

live unashamedly. laugh uncontrollably. love unconditionally.

2 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

That sounds amazing! So excited for you. Wish I could come. : ]

Love ya.

BC

bekah brinkley said...

B,
do you realize that our Blogger thumbnails are almost identical...curly hair, red top, same angle?? we're awesome.

Love you more,

B