December 4, 2008

worth a thousand words

at the Arkansas-Florida football game with Dayna...she got me a ticket!!

with some of my faves out at Lava's house

at the Arkansas-South Carolina soccer game with Evann and Dayna to cheer on our buddy Paulie

dress like your roommate day during homecoming week

my powderpuff football team

playing around with Kat after the Acrobats of China show

two of my volleyball girls playing with the Yakov brochures after small group

with Merce after the UNC-OU women's bball game. don't worry, we won. GO HEELS!!

just thought i would give you guys a glimpse into my live with pictures from the past few months. hope you enjoyed it!!

so the world may know,
bekah <><


live for Jesus. laugh uncontrollably. love unconditionally.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'M GLAD YOU FIGURED IT OUT BEKS!! LOOKS GOOD FRIEND!!!! :)