December 5, 2011

you don't have to ask me twice

when a coworker recently asked me if i wanted to go to the Bucs-Panthers game with her, i thought for about 0.2 seconds before responding, "Yes. Duh!"....or something to that effect. Football? I'm in. Live? Even better. Sadly, the Bucs were outplayed by the Panthers (38-19), and I was in jeans for an 80 degree game,but the the afternoon was still a blast because of the company and the fabulous people-watching that always occurs when masses of people converge for something of this nature. Yep, totally worth it and I'd do it all over again. Enjoy the pics from my afternoon at Raymond James Stadium yesterday.

view of the ship

view from our seats...thanks Kevin!!

 vicki, daniel, and me

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: