December 1, 2011

it's the little things

this past thanksgiving weekend was filled with great memories. some of which i've already blogged about so i won't bother repeating. i loved having my fam down in my house this year. way fun to play hostess and give mom a little break this year. not that she wanted one, but it was fun to do it anyway. dad wasn't so lucky. i put him to work on a "honey do" project as my mom would call it. and he added a few of his own as well, so i don't feel so bad. he likes little projects. i think it comes with being a dad.

this trip, he tackled...

  • installing my ceiling fan...better 6 months late than never!! it has made SUCH a difference already!
  • tightening my shower head
  • checking and topping off all the fluids in my car

the sis helped me get my wireless network up and running. FINALLY!!!!! i can use my laptop in my house and get online. like i said, it's the little things. i mean, shoot, i'm sitting here on my couch right now watching football and writing this blog. so great.

and in case you didn't catch it the first 32 times, i love my family. and i loved having them on my new turf. can't wait to be with them again in a few weeks....home in the mountains.


bekah

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

No comments: