September 30, 2011

happy #30

this morning i woke up to a text from Joy Janszen. normally that wouldn't be anything crazy, but her life isn't normal right now. she moved to Uganda. packed her bags and headed to her second home. it was 2:30 in the afternoon when i saw her text (7:30am here). so i rolled over, pried my eyes open, and logged onto skype from my phone. i managed to get myself dressed and ready for work while talking to Joy. how crazy that i can be in Tampa, FL and she can be in Kampala, Uganda and we can chat like she was back in Texas?! CRAZY!!!! but i love it. and it is definitely the highlight of my day.

happy #30
5l5na.jpg
skype phone date with Joy while she's in Uganda.

[credit to Liza for the idea of posting happies each day]

live unashamedly :: laugh uncontrollably :: love unconditionally.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Beks! you made my day here in uganda!! always love getting to have chats with you!! looking forward to many more coming!! love you!!